Covid-19: Operations Update from IPS
We would like to assure you that during these times of uncertainty, the safety of our customers and our staff members remain our highest priority.
We wanted to update you on the steps we are taking at IPS to minimise the risk of the spread of Coronavirus, both in our workplace and also yours.
- All staff members have been supplied with sanitising wipes, which we highly encourage the use of.
- Staff have also been supplied with gloves to minimise the risk of infection.
- Our trade counter has a one in, one out policy. Only one customer is permitted to be inside the premises at any given time. Once their order is taken, they will kindly be asked to sit in their vehicle and we will deliver the items once ready.
- We strongly advise that all customers place orders over the phone before visiting IPS.
- Our preferred method of payment at this time is card payment or bank transfer. We want to minimise the use of cash due to the potential spread of the virus.
- Delivery drivers will not be required to take signatures- a full name of the person in acceptance of the delivery is sufficient at this time.
- We can ensure that the cleaning frequency in Independent Paint Supplies has increased, including the regular sanitising of telephones, the card machine, the trade counter, door handles, and anywhere else we see the potential risk of the spread of Covid-19.
We hope you understand the reason that these steps have been introduced, and trust that we can work together to ensure that the normal day to day running of the business remains uninterrupted.
We are closely monitoring updates on the virus, and can ensure you that Independent Paint Supplies will remain open and trading as usual until told otherwise via Government guidelines.
We wish you and your families good health in times of uncertainty, and hope that disruption to business is kept to a minimum.